Google AdWords is a pay-per-click (PPC) online advertising platform that allows businesses to display their ads on Google’s search engine pages and other areas of the internet when users are searching for brands and products like yours.
Marketers can place bids based on keywords for the top spots in Google’s search engine ranking. Google PPC offers 6 different types of ads, so marketers can always find something that works for their advertising initiatives.
You might think that investing in Google PPC is expensive. While the cost of your Google PPC campaign can become costly, your budget largely depends on your business’s advertising objectives. Regardless, Google PPC has many benefits and is a worthy investment for your marketing budget.
Here are some facts about Google PPC to prove our point:
- 85% of consumers use the internet to search for local businesses.
- Brand awareness can be increased by up to 80% with Google PPC ads.
- Traffic from PPC ads generates 50% more conversions than organic advertising.
- For every $1 spent on Google Ads, the average business generates $2 in revenue.
- An ad in the top-ranking position of a Google search receives an average click-through rate of 7%.
- There are over 70,000 Google searches performed each second.
Google is one of the top search engines in the world. By leveraging Google’s AdWords PPC platform for your marketing initiatives, you can accelerate your business’s traffic, lead generation, and conversion efforts. It helps your business come out on top in search rankings, improves your reach with the right audience, and increases your brand awareness.
The best thing about Google PPC is that you only pay when a user clicks on your ad! It ensures that your marketing budget is put to good use.
If you are interested in investing in Google PPC campaigns, contact us for help today.