What is an SEO Company?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a digital marketing strategy that targets the quantity and quality of your website traffic through organic search engine results. It uses on-page and off-page SEO strategies to direct prospects from various locations of the internet to a business’s website.
Some SEO strategies include:
- Negative keywords
- Link building
- Social metrics
- Content length and readability
- Quality of links
- And more.
An SEO company offers search engine optimization solutions and uses a combination of SEO strategies to help their clients improve brand visibility and authority in search engines. Some of their services can include:
- Comprehensive SEO audit of digital media assets.
- Website structure analysis to determine SEO rankings of each page.
- Optimization of blog and website content.
- Performing keyword research to determine trending and high traffic words.
- Optimizing your website code for better visibility.
- Building credible links that direct customers back to your website.
- Making your website more usability and mobile-friendly.
- Creating social signals that direct customers back to your website.
Think about these SEO Facts. 14.6% of referrals from Google are converted from websites. 90% of users prefer organic search results over pay-per-click ads. The average person conducts over 1000 online searches each year. 40% of revenue for some industries comes from organic search traffic.
When a client partners with an SEO company, they get targeted advice on how to improve the search engine optimization across their digital media assets to improve brand visibility, authority, and credibility. It ultimately helps clients drive website traffic, high-quality leads, conversions, and sales by providing valuable content that is easily found.
Working with an SEO company can help businesses grow quicker and more efficiently at a lower cost of acquisition. Clients have access to expert knowledge and expertise from SEO professionals to help them build sustainable growth, which gives them the capacity to focus on nurturing leads and closing deals.
If you are trying to partner with an SEO company, contact us for help today.